OldBayoMayo Chicken

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Chicken thighs seasoned with Old Bay Seasoning, then massaged with Dukes Mayo, a Dusting Of Old Bay And Cavenders no salt. Couple of links of beef sausage. Going to simmer and sear. Casing is like cryovac. Needs help. Simmer then sear and bust it. Probably going with B&B Oak lump, a kiss of mesquite-not to much but I want the neighborhood to enjoy it too. Wife will select a veggie. Her call. I’m fine doing the meat thing only. While prepping the door bell rang. USPS her new shoes- Alegria ?? show up.

Beer

Last edited:
New shoes? Does that mean there's another cooker unveiling coming soon? Or maybe just banking them for future purchases?

Sounds like a heck of a meal

Never done that before. Sounds great. Post finish pics please!

It’s in the books. Wife declared it fantastic. Then again she got busted in a shoe order, or pretended to act busted which I thought was cute. B&B did it’s part inside the SOB. I pretended to know what I was doing at a high level advanced beginner skill level. Air fried veggies added color. I even took wet paper towels out to the cooker and cleaned the sausages. All in all done, well finish the Shiner and perhaps a wee dram of Ant107

Last edited:
This was cooked mostly direct over almost full chimney of B&B lump. Used the 34 cooking area moving things around. The temp on the chicken when I took it off
High 186
Low 170

Quite a bit of time Id overlap and stack to keep edges from overcooking. I had one small bite I rejected. I thought that was pretty good

Old BayoMayo...great name!

g2nqaAJb.jpg

Took me a minute but I got it.Dukes and Old Bay even make that sandal tastee! Done Niceley Adam’s.

It's bad luck to set new shoes on a table according to my wife lol , maybe why you had temp problems, looks good from over here though :p

Back