• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

stuffed burger

jsperk

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Had made a stuffed burger with cheese and some onion. I had a little ground meat left for a single small burger.
Also made the wife some tofu and zucchini. I also threw on a some small yellow potato's.
IMAGE_273.jpg
IMAGE_274.jpg

IMAGE_276.jpg
IMAGE_277.jpg

IMAGE_278.jpg

Great work there man. I see you have the Blazin Blends seasoning. I love that stuff! I know it comes from the dollar tree and all but dang it is good!

Looks like it is on the burger. The one he has is the Kansas City steak seasoning. It has big whole pieces of spice in it. I usually do a very quick grind with some added k-salt before I season with it. Dollar Tree sells 4 different big containers of seasoning Kansas City steak, Memphis dry rub (all salt), New Orleans dry rub (better than the memphis), and seasoned salt which is good but a bit citrus flavored. Each 1lb container is $1 so you really cannot complain too much, I threw out the Memphis rub because it is just too salty and used the container for my other rubs.

Thanks everyone. I used the blazin bend on the single burger and John Henry's Tammy's herbal on the stuffed burger. I figured for a $1 the blazin blends were worth a shot. I gave away the Memphis and New Orleans blazin blends. I thought they were to salty. I like the KC. I have used it on burgers and chicken so far. I was also of thinking of grinding it up some.
I highly recommend Tammy's Herbal if you have never tried it

Back