Viking Gravity Feed 30 inch

gwilliams

Found some matches.
Reaction score
Does anyone own a Viking Gravity 30 or 36 inch smoker?

A forum member has one for sale.
I don't have any experience with this brand smoker.

Does anyone have any thoughts on these?

You help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Greg

I'm hoping to get some opinions on them, I'm considering buying the one that is for sale.

I have my mind set on a Deep South GC28, however they are pretty expensive.
I was thinking the Viking would be acceptable considering the cost.

Thanks

I have the 36". There have been a few other threads where I've given my take on Vikings. I've seen the 30" in person and it's a good bit smaller than mine. They're good smokers, and for the price he's offering, it's a heck of a deal. If I were paying full freight I'd go with a Deep South or Southern Q. In fact, I'd probably consider the Southern Q Limo Jr. in that price range (think it's around $2K brand new), since I think it's about the same size as the Viking 30".

I have the 36". There have been a few other threads where I've given my take on Vikings. I've seen the 30" in person and it's a good bit smaller than mine. They're good smokers, and for the price he's offering, it's a heck of a deal. If I were paying full freight I'd go with a Deep South or Southern Q. In fact, I'd probably consider the Southern Q Limo Jr. in that price range (think it's around $2K brand new), since I think it's about the same size as the Viking 30".

I agree, the price on the Viking is pretty good, however I would feel a lot better if it was a little lower. Currently it is just too close in cost to smokers such as the small Deep South that I would prefer.

I don't generally purchase something and later sell it. When I buy it's usually a lifetime purchase. With that being said, I try to make sure that I buy something that I'm truly going to be satisfied with long term.

Thanks

Back