Winner of the First Anniversary Pit Barrel Cooker Appreciation Cook-Off IS!!!

AClarke44

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
ssv3!

Congratulations Sako! That was an awesome meal you made!!

giphy.gif

As the winner of the Pit Barrel Cooker Appreciation Cook-Off you will receive the following:
1, PBC Turkey Hanger
1 set of PBC Pit Grips
1, PBC Cover
1, PBC Hinged Grate, and
1, PBC Attachable Ash Pan

This is all provided courtesy of Noah Glanville and Pit Barrel Cooker Co.

For those interested in seeing more about this Awesome cooker and the products won today, you can learn more at Pit Barrel Cooker!

A big thanks to the folks at Pit Barrel Cooker Co. for donating the prizes for this Cook-Off!

To redeem your prize, please send me a PM with the following.

1. Your full name
2. FULL physical shipping address(PO boxes not acceptable)
2. Phone number
3. Email address
4. Please indicate if you are willing to allow your cook picture to be used in PBC advertising/Social media if Noah is interested using it.

Your prize package will be mailed as soon as possible from the Pit Barrel Cooker Co.

Once again, GREAT COOK Sako!

ssv3

VIEW VOTE THREAD HERE!

WAIT! We aren't finished just yet!!

The winner of the random drawing is.......

TexArlina BBQ!!!

giphy.gif

As the winner of the random drawing you will receive the following:
1, 4.7 oz bottle of Pit Barrel Cooker Beef & Game Pit Rub
1, 4.7 oz bottle of
Pit Barrel Cooker All-Purpose Pit Rub

This is all provided courtesy of Noah Glanville and Pit Barrel Cooker Co.

For those interested in seeing more about this Awesome cooker and the products won today, you can learn more at Pit Barrel Cooker!

To redeem your prize, please send me a PM with the following.

1. Your full name
2. FULL physical shipping address(PO boxes not acceptable)
2. Phone number
3. Email address

Your prize package will be mailed as soon as possible from the Pit Barrel Cooker Co.

Once again, THANK YOU to all who participated in this Cook-off! I hope you had fun! Don't forget to get involved in the Throwdowns here as well!!

Congratulations. What a grand meal!!!

I'd also like to thank Andrew for putting this cook-off together. It takes a lot of effort to pull something like this off and much appreciated.

Thanks buddy!!

Congratulations to Sako on his well-deserved win. Congrats also to TexArlina on the rub win! And congrats and thanks to all participants for such fine entries. And I echo Sako's thanks to Andrew for all of his hard work. Andrew, you are the perfect ambassador for the PBC!

We should also not forget Noah and Amber for supplying the prizes and for making such a great cooker. Without them this cookoff would not have been possible. Which I think is the most obvious thing I've said in awhile!

Congratulations to Sako on his well-deserved win. Congrats also to TexArlina on the rub win! And congrats and thanks to all participants for such fine entries. And I echo Sako's thanks to Andrew for all of his hard work. Andrew you are the perfect ambassador for the PBC!

We should also not forget Noah and Amber for supplying the prizes and for making such a great cooker. Without them this cookoff would not have been possible. Which I think is the most obvious thing I've said in awhile!

Thanks Bob!!!

Couldn't have said it any better myself.

Thanks guys! I also need to thank BobBrisket and Moose for helping with this as well. They were mainly behind the scenes but had to perform the Mod tasks such as moving the threads around, making making the threads a sticky, and fixing a couple of my mistakes. :becky:
Moose also answered several questions a few of which helped me to be able to create the vote thread with no issues. ....

Congrats Sako! Awesome meal for sure...

Thanks to Andrew, Moose, BobBrisket and all others who helped put this together!

Also congrats to all others with entries as well!

Great win Sako!

I loved your cook but the shrooms mesmerized me!

Day 19 for my Rib eye!

Back