BBQ Pitmasters to be in Fredericksburg, VA at the BBQ Jamboree

Doing my practice run today and I'm getting pumped for the big day. Seems like the # of teams has skyrocketed. 62 I believe.

Country Funk will be there, first comp of the season for us.

If I can swing it, I'd love to show up and visit. My schedule may not let me due to professional requirements and constraints, but regardless - Good luck to all the teams involved!!

Cat Sass will be there. We should do a Brethren social Friday night. Maybe around 7ish? Let's talk it up.

Let's do a Brethren social Friday evening. Not too long; just a quick meet & greet. How about my place, right after the cook's meeting? Is that too early? I'll provide a shot of Tuaca.

We'll be there judging....we'll make the rounds after judging...y'all flying your Brethren Banners?

Mark (Cat Sass) are you doing Chesapeake? We'll be next to Pigs on the Run. Looking forward to seeing you again.

I'll be onsite for a couple of hours Friday morning. Not sure if I'll have any extra time as I am outta there before noon, but will keep an eye out for anyone around.

Let's do a Brethren social Friday evening. Not too long; just a quick meet & greet. How about my place, right after the cook's meeting? Is that too early? I'll provide a shot of Tuaca.
We'll play.

I think we can stop by too. Tuaca you say? :biggrin1:

We'll be there judging....we'll make the rounds after judging...y'all flying your Brethren Banners?

Mark (Cat Sass) are you doing Chesapeake? We'll be next to Pigs on the Run. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Doesn't look like I'll be in Chesapeake. Family matters. :sad:

You know, I don't have a Brethren banner. Need one. It's on my list.

Please take lots of pics of the new Battle Wagon in action?

Will do. But wait, are you gonna save em for years like you did my collapsed car port? :laugh: That was over two years ago!

Back