*** Vote - BBQ Brethren ***SPECIAL**"Noob Showcase!" Throwdown! - Vote ***

Choose the winner of the ***Special*** "Noob Showcase!" Throwdown

• Total voters
You should be able to pick your top 5 out of that lineup!!
Excellent cooks by all!! Hope I can decide before the deadline.

Not enough voting Points in this comp.
Like Silverfinger said , needs more than one.
I hope no one gets offended but I can only vote for one.
Awesome looking food put up.:thumb:

First and foremost, there is not one plate above that I would turn my nose up at. I think I see my next cooks for a month or two just following in y'all's footsteps. Great job Guy's and Gal's!

That said, there were several that made me stop scrolling. And one that made me drool the most. When my stomach jumps, I vote...

Quick question... what's up with the multiple entries? Seems like that would be a disadvantage to those that just have one.

The monthly TDs you can enter as often as you want. Entering multiple times can actually hurt you, as it dilutes the voting pool. Maybe there are 3 people who can't decide between 3 of your cooks, and each votes for a different entry... all of those people could have voted for your one strongest entry and you'd have 3 votes instead of one vote each on 3 entries. Since everyone only has one vote, and there can only be one winner, it really serves no advantage to enter multiple times. But it is more fun...

The monthly TDs you can enter as often as you want. Entering multiple times can actually hurt you, as it dilutes the voting pool. Maybe there are 3 people who can't decide between 3 of your cooks, and each votes for a different entry... all of those people could have voted for your one strongest entry and you'd have 3 votes instead of one vote each on 3 entries. Since everyone only has one vote, and there can only be one winner, it really serves no advantage to enter multiple times. But it is more fun...

Ahh... thanks for the clarification. When I was looking over how to participate a while back I thought I read something different. One of these days I'll have my head wrapped around it.

I think this is what had me confused... #9

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=135049

There I is an issue with the poll. It has two of my entries as Beentown3. Just an FYI.

Damn near impossible to choose; in the end just went with that great looking brisket cook on a brand new cooker (sentimental reasons I guess). Congratulations to all that contributed and entered this TD:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Was finally abgle to pull the trigger and vote. This took a long time I dont know how many times I looked at all of these before I could make a decision. Great TD Thanks to the Mods and all the participants

Anyone else having problems linking to Melissaredhead's first entry? When I click on the picture I get a message saying the link doesn't exist.....

Back