• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Friday night special smoked potroast

B

bbqjoe

DSC00807-1.jpg

Chuck roasts seasoned with lawrys, black pepper and garlic powder.

DSC00808-1.jpg

2 Hours in smoker @225* Covered with onions. Added oregano, beer, merlot.

DSC00813-1.jpg

Baked covered at 350 for 4 hours. Added vegetables and baked another hour and a half.

DSC00814-1.jpg

Holy smoke ring from hell!

DSC00811-1.jpg

And out to the table it goes with optional gravy.

I have got to come eat at your restaurant! No kidding. If I am within 200 miles I am going to get there!

Photo’s really do a great job of telling the story! If only it was scratch and sniff!

Looks awesome Joe, let us know how it recieved from the customers.
Dang it looks like a winner to me.

Mike

Nice work Joe...

I've seen all of your food pics from the restaurant and I think I'm willing to say that that final pot roast pic could very well be the best Eat at Joe's food pic to date !!!!!!!

Especially liked that the root veggies were not cut up into baby pieces like you see everywhere else....

I gots to take me a trip to "Eat at Joes" Damn brother, that looks good!!

Man!! .... that is really creative and looks terrific! My older daughter is just moving into a 2nd home in Bullhead City (actually well up the road toward Kingman). When she gets settled we will visit and bring them over for some of your great Q! This one I know is not on the regular menu, but it will be interesting to know how your customers react.

Regards,

Damn! Joe, I just stuffed myself with roasted chicken, noodles, croissants and corn. But after seeing your creation, I'm hungry agian!

Joe, How far are you from Bull Head City? I have some family out that way.

bbqbull said:
Looks awesome Joe, let us know how it recieved from the customers.

Mike
DSC00818.jpg

DSC00817.jpg

I think they liked it.

Brooklyn, Bullhead is 88 miles.

Looks good Joe! About how many Friday specials do you usually serve? I may have to try my next roast par smoked like you did.

Looks awesome, Joe! Chusk roasts are one of my favorites. I like to smoke them and make chili with the pulled beef.

well hell Joe... That looks farking fantastic!!! better than the one i stuck in my crockpot this morning before i went to bed. got up around 6 and ate supper. tasted just like regular old potroast. gota head over and get some of Joes Q!!

Showed wife the pic and we bought a couple today at Costco. Going to put them on tomorrow.

Joe, after reading your post I did a batch of these. Everyone here thought they where the greatest! Thanks from Kansas...

Back