• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Pork shoulder CSR's plus Bi Color sweet corn....shout out to my PBC brothers

Fwismoker

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I'm sure y'all are getting sick of PBC threads by now....Well this isn't one.:becky:

These are the CSR's on sale @ Meijer for 1.39

Corn soaked in water for a couple of hours. Ok here we go... Corn on top and CSR's hanging below in my jimmy cooker. Note if you cook this way and have 2 hinged grates then you can double your cooking below on a second grate and still hang your meat.

Running about 300* for the cook, coals were banked toward the CSR's .

Last edited:
Oh my, that looks great right there.

Don't know if I could bring myself to hanging meat thou. :blah:

I'm sure y'all are getting sick of PBC threads by now...

Not at all^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.
They are some of my favorite posts. Love seeing the PBC in action. That said, your cooks looks excellent. Solid all the way around. Just wish that it had been on a PBC :biggrin1:

Not at all^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.
They are some of my favorite posts. Love seeing the PBC in action. That said, your cooks looks excellent. Solid all the way around. Just wish that it had been on a PBC :biggrin1:

LOL...appreciate it SGH! Ya know we're all drum brothers in smoke right?

I gotta say it's nice to utilize hanging and the grill grate. WSM folks can do this if they remove their water pan i'm pretty sure. I know they have that hanging thing but this is more practical imo.

• Thanks
Reactions: SGH
LOL...appreciate it SGH! Ya know we're all drum brothers in smoke right?

Absolutely my friend.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. To be honest, I like all smokers and grills. I have owned and used WSM's, BGE's, UDS's, kettles, Jambos's and just about anything else out there. They all have their place. Each is just a different means to reach a desired end. It's just fun stirring the PBC pot at times. It's always in good fun. Never any ill intent at all. Again, great cook man.

How long do you cook the CSRs? You don't cook until probe tender I'm assuming right? More like a pork chop?

How long do you cook the CSRs? You don't cook until probe tender I'm assuming right? More like a pork chop?
Ya know decoy I didn't time the cook but i'm guessing in the 60-75 min range....and yes I went to probe tender for these pork shoulder csr's. It finished around 150 IT

Ya know decoy I didn't time the cook but i'm guessing in the 60-75 min range....and yes I went to probe tender for these pork shoulder csr's. It finished around 150 IT

Ah gotcha. I've never cooked these before so thanks for the tip. They look perfect man.

Looks great bro!!

internet-high-five.jpeg

Back