Live from the Shirley

We are done. Ive got all the pork and chicken pulled. Beans and ribs are done. And its all gone. Everyone was waiting at the door when we finished. But I did save enough for a plate.

9bc4dddd-947c-445a-b23e-efd008efb126_zpsdgzljjsy.jpg

Thanks for looking

Did you save me a plate? ¡Que fantástico carnal!

Shoot Will is stacking some ZZZZZZZZSSSSSSS I am sure... a cook like that will wear you down........ Awesome Will..... very awesome cook...... Guys..... Will flys under the radar.... but I am telling yall the boy can cook....... even if he does root for Tennessee..... he is just misaligned in that area and still finding his way........... Will get some sleep.. and if you are like me.. you did not take one bite of the food on the plate..... but tomorrow.... and eat a plate full...... way to go brother!!!!!

Nice work today! What did you rub with???

I make my own.

1tbsp Salt, Pepper, Granulated Garlic, Granulated Onion, Paprika, Thyme
1/2 tbsp chili powder
1 tsp cumin
1/2 cup turbanido sugar
1 cup brown sugar

Shoot Will is stacking some ZZZZZZZZSSSSSSS I am sure... a cook like that will wear you down........ Awesome Will..... very awesome cook...... Guys..... Will flys under the radar.... but I am telling yall the boy can cook....... even if he does root for Tennessee..... he is just misaligned in that area and still finding his way........... Will get some sleep.. and if you are like me.. you did not take one bite of the food on the plate..... but tomorrow.... and eat a plate full...... way to go brother!!!!!

This big boy is tired. LOL. To be honest, I gave it to my neighbor. Thats a hell of a smoker buddy. It worked ALL DAY today. Cant beat it.

Great job. You took good care of your friend. The Q looked great. Fine looking pit too.

That's funny I thought I the only one who could cook all day and then trade a rack of ribs for a pizza to the local pizza joint! Lol.... I do that very often! After cooking all day I have no desire to eat it...... Now the next day it's on!!! I also can't tell smoke flavor until the next day. I have took a bite of something and thought where is the smoke flavor? Next day I reheat it and my whole house smells of smoke. I think breathing it all day does something to your sense or something ?

Someone did a thread on that subject. It's amazing how many folks are not up to eating BBQ after a long cook. I included.

Great cook Will!! How old is that Shirly?

Someone did a thread on that subject. It's amazing how many folks are not up to eating BBQ after a long cook. I included.

Great cook Will!! How old is that Shirly?

I remember that thread as well. I was glad to see I wasn't the only one. I've had that smoker for about a year and a half. I kind of wish I would have gone with the cabinet doors, just for the purpose of doing a whole hog. I absolutely love it.

Man do you have it going on!.... Thanks for sharing. :thumb:

Back