Hello from Carrollton, GA

icemanrc

Found some matches.
Reaction score
Hi! My name is Rusty and I’m from Carrollton, GA.
I’ve been a BBQ weekend warrior for about 17 years now. I started out with budget smokers and eventually saved up to buy professional quality ones.
My current smokers include a Lang 36 stick burner, Stump’s Baby, and a Weber Smokey Mountain.
I also enjoy making my own rubs and sauces.
In my spare time, I’m a avid bass fisherman.

Welcome to the Brethren! Nice cooking arsenal. Curious... which of the 3 gets used most often and why?

Hey Rusty. Welcome to the brethren from your neighbor to the east. Glad you found us, as this group of knowledgeable people will certainly help you get the most out of those nice smokers you own. Pull up a chair, pop a cold beverage of choice and let the learning begin.

Welcome to the Brethren! Nice cooking arsenal. Curious... which of the 3 gets used most often and why?

Thank you!
I take the WSM with me on vacations to do smokes when I’m camping. I’ve had it for years and saw no reason to sell it.
I use the Lang mostly but I enjoy the Stumps equally. The Stumps is really handy when I’m not available to babysit it. I’m actually thinking about selling it since I simply haven’t used it much.
All of them have their place and I thoroughly enjoy them all.

Welcome to the forum from Victoria, Aust.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Welcome to the forum from sunny SE Arizona.

Back