Yelp Advertising

HBMTN

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Who pays for it and is it worth it? These guys have hounded me for a couple years about paying for some ads and I've just blocked them out. Does anyone have experience with them?

Yelp is the devil. Just my $.02

ANY advertising would be better spent than Yelp.

Yelp is the devil, but many food people worship that devil. lol

We have a brick and mortar location and I tried advertising with Yelp a few years back.

At that time They limited their clicks to a max cost of 300 per month, but you had to pay for the full year. So we gave it a go. Yelp, they have all these reports that tell you how many clicks ect, but I never saw an uptick in business. I still have access to that info and I get the same results now from the free yelp, so I think it was a complete waste of money.

They've been calling me for over a year. Even after set through their spiel and tell them no another rep calls two weeks later. I agree that the cost per click is too high. I think it's best to utilize word of mouth, Facebook reviews, Google reviews, and the free Yelp. The problem is figuring out how to get folks to take the time to post a review. I'm wrestling with the same thing right now.

Back