• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Anova Sous Vide Discount Code

These must be single use codes. As for wifi vs Bluetooth, I figured I would never use Bluetooth but there was an outside chance I would use the wifi so I spent the extra $20. Time will tell, but for $150 shipped, it isn't a huge investment.

You save $20 if you get the Bluetooth version ($179), no need for wifi IMO. I'm assuming the innards are the same, if so, I'd go Bluetooth instead.

Depends if you are going to use the wireless feature at all. If you do, I'd skip the Bluetooth altogether and go with wifi. The Bluetooth range on these things are a joke (just like iGrill which I also have). It's essentially useless. If you have no interest to use wireless then just get the Bluetooth version and save some bucks.

Depends if you are going to use the wireless feature at all. If you do, I'd skip the Bluetooth altogether and go with wifi. The Bluetooth range on these things are a joke (just like iGrill which I also have). It's essentially useless. If you have no interest to use wireless then just get the Bluetooth version and save some bucks.

Yeah, I got the Bluetooth, I'll never put frozen food in the bath, and start it sometime during the day...seems useless to me.

Another Code if anybody needs it.

anova-7b68d5c9

I've got the Bluetooth, used it once just to see how it worked. I can't normally think farking far enough ahead to figure out in the morning what what we're going to eat that night. I just add 30 minutes if the foods frozen.

I use my blue tooth most of the time. it notifies you when temp met and cooks done I think wifi would be even better-I know its more $ but it would be nice

I got the wifi version when they were released about 9 months ago and love it. After the first cook or two, I have never used the wireless features or app. There's really no reason unless you're out of the house and want to make sure it's still going. It's a great product with amazing customer support. I regularly do 72 hour short rib cooks and have never had an issue with it changing temps or shutting off.

Just checked my email and found a code:

anova-6ed76d9e

Back