Newbie w/ A BGE...it could get ugly...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zestystrat

..well hopefully not.

Greetings, total newbie here....a Yankee (NYC) now here in the South (Atlanta area) who just bought his first BGE Fri of Labor Day weekend.

My POS gas grill was doing the rusty dance after only three years so I'm kicking myself for not doing what I ususally do...buy right the 1st time and not buy twice.

When I say newbie, I mean in the past just steaks, hotdogs, burgers, chicken & some veggies on the grill and that's it.

Well since my purchase, i've done a whole Turkey, Pizza's and started with some Italian Sausage...tomorrow for the NFL kick off it's bb ribs (although not low and slow).

I probabally should read some of the other intros to see what else I should include...likes, dislikes, long walks on the beach....I play in a Funk/Soul/Jam band see below. (mods-reciprocal link already up).

Hoping to learn a lot and have my stupid questions answered here (mostly by using the search function) :grin:.

Cheers!

Welcome to the party - stretch the legs on that Egg - you made a good purchase. . have fun with it!

Welcome!

Don't be afraid to ask us stupid questions...many times we have stupid answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back