***Vote Off! BBQ Brethren **Special** "2016 Pork Tenderloin Master! Throwdown - Vote Off!***

***Vote Off! BBQ Brethren **Special** "2016 Pork Tenderloin MASTER" Throwdown - Vote Off**

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shagdog

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE TRUE MASTER!!!!

Time for a vote off to decide the true master of the tenderloin.

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Wednesday, September 14th.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name or picture for more pics/info on the entries.

jwtseng

Enrico Brandizzi

I don't know what it is, but the first three pictures hurt my eyes. The food looks ok, but the editing on the photos is ouch. . .

- G

Yep, looks too un-natural. Is that a word? Too much Photoshop maybe???

I don't know what it is, but the first three pictures hurt my eyes. The food looks ok, but the editing on the photos is ouch. . .

- G

Yep, looks too un-natural. Is that a word? Too much Photoshop maybe???

Yeah, I featured this cook over on my Instagram profile, where I am admittedly shooting to achieve a certain "look" across the entire board. I was too lazy to backtrack and "unfilter" the pics before submitting them as my entry. And in a TD where we all have no choice but to "eat with our eyes", this may prove to be a detriment, especially head to head with Enrico's excellent entry!

I am flattered to be included alongside such amazing culinary talent.

Hmmm... I am torn on this one. I agree, we can only look at a picture and assume what it tasted like.

On the one hand, one is a great looking roast, maybe a little oddly colored due to editing, but it is stuffed with kale? I like my salads cold and on the side. And I am not sure what that is in the lower center of the image. An end cut?

The other has an interesting new to me technique, but almost looks overcooked. If you zoom in, it does appear juicy, so maybe that is just the lighting. Maybe it could have been edited more?

Don't get me wrong. If I was lucky enough to be invited over to James or Enrico's homes and have a plate of this put in front of me, I am sure I would enjoy both and probably want seconds. But, I am not sure which way I lean as to TD voting...

Bolth look amazing!!
Have to say, even tho the photos are photoshopped on jstwings entry, the work that went into that cook was incredible! And hey, who wouldn't want pork wrapped in more pork? (Bacon) :becky: would love to have a slice of that. Bet I couldn't eat just one. :wink:

Well Enrico, it looks like you are the winner, fair and square! Let me be the first to congratulate you! Great cook!

Back