• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Winner of the BBQ Brethren "Festival of the Fatty!" Throwdown is...

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
jwtseng!

Congrats to James on a festive fatty TD win!

Applausegif1_zps69da9f92.gif

As the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Festival of the Fatty" Throwdown, jwtseng shall receive....

1) The ultra rare, extremely cool, ever evolving, always different, and thus HIGHLY collectible Official BBQ Brethren Throwdown Certificate, now available in two distinct styles!
Just send Shagdog a PM with your email address, the name you want on the Cert, (can be your real name or Screen name) which style you want, and the name of your dish and you will receive it within 40,345 business days OR sooner!

2) The chance to pick the next TD category that starts on Friday 6/10!
Just send me and Shagdog a PM ASAP(by Wednesday) with your proposed new category for review.

[FONT=&quot]3) One [/FONT]Northwest Beef Boneless Prime Rib Roast![FONT=&quot] Each roast weighs approx. 6.5 lbs. Aged 28 days and hand cut by a master butcher[/FONT]! :clap2:
You can learn more about this fine specimen of beef HERE.

You can check out the Snake River Farms Sales and Ventures page HERE, and you can also go directly to Snake River Farms to explore the incredible beef & pork choices they have available. :thumb:

A big thanks to the folks at Snake River Farms for keeping the prizes flowing!

***Please Note: Due to shipping restrictions, prizes can only be shipped to those who reside in the USA.****

To redeem your prize, please follow these instructions EXACTLY.

****Failure to include ALL of this information in ONE SINGLE PM could result in a significant delay in your prize:****

1. Your full name
2. FULL physical shipping address(PO boxes not acceptable)
2. Phone number
3. Email address

***Please Note: Due to shipping restrictions, prizes can only be shipped to those who reside in the USA.***

jwtseng

View the Vote Thread

One of the most unique and beautiful food creations I have ever seen. Well deserved, sir!

Hey thanks everyone! This was an especially fun cook for me, and it's nice to be recognized alongside such great cooks. The hard part now is coming up with the next TD theme. Any ideas?

Hey thanks everyone! This was an especially fun cook for me, and it's nice to be recognized alongside such great cooks. The hard part now is coming up with the next TD theme. Any ideas?

You ain't kidding! My wife and i brainstorm for hours normally trying to think of something..

You ain't kidding! My wife and i brainstorm for hours normally trying to think of something..

My ideas are oftentimes a bit too far out of the box and I fully expect to get shot down by Moose or Shaggy. But I favor the push to get more people involved in the TDs, and I think the current month-long special is garnering a good crowd of TD newcomers. We'll see what happens with the next TD...

Back