*** Vote - BBQ Brethren "Bigabyte's McRib, Part 2!" Throwdown! - Vote ***

***Vote - BBQ Brethren "Bigabyte's McRib, Part 2!" Throwdown! Vote***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shagdog

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Bigabytes McRib, Part 2!" Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Monday, May 30th.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name or picture for more pics/info on the entries.

ssv3

jwtseng

mattmountz94

SSV3's really got to me for being true to form yet using quality ingredients. The country ribs would add a bit of a flavor difference than actual ribs themselves. In fact, I'm going to try that for pork "burgers" in a longish low temp smoke.

I would eat any and all of these but not the real Micky D thing......No Way!

SSV3's really got to me for being true to form yet using quality ingredients. The country ribs would add a bit of a flavor difference than actual ribs themselves. In fact, I'm going to try that for pork "burgers" in a longish low temp smoke.

Like SD said Guerry, I've never tried nor will I ever try the real thing. I must say though, using the right ingredients made a farkin' delicious sandwich even in it's simplest form. I'll for sure me making them again (minus the ridges/bones/whatever:becky:) Umm..burger:nod:

I don't think Micky Ds could come close to these Never had the McRib and probably never will I would love to try all of these Nice job :thumb: Was able to vote

Like SD said Guerry, I've never tried nor will I ever try the real thing. I must say though, using the right ingredients made a farkin' delicious sandwich even in it's simplest form. I'll for sure me making them again (minus the ridges/bones/whatever:becky:) Umm..burger:nod:

In the original back in 2010, I bought 8 sandwiches, rinsed off the nasty sauce, then Redhot and I smoked the patties. Redhot then proceeded to make a stuffed crown roast, while I made chicken fried McRibs with mashed taters and gravy. Treated that way, the McRib patties were actualy decent.

Damn, time got away from me. I wanted to try this one. Maybe in version three...

Back