Roll Call. Inside 30 days. The National BBQ Cup Nov 15-16

Have been planning on judging this comp all year (last one of the year for us and a REALLY GOOD one at that!!!), but haven't heard yet anything about confirmation. Sure would like to be confirmed so that I can make hotel reservations!

Pappy Q will be there for the first time. Also picking up a new smoker from Randall. Looking forward to it.

Naked 'Que will be there in the Backyard Division and hopefully sporting our new trailer.

Going to do something different and judge in Cumming this year instead of cooking. Patty and I will be there Saturday with the rest of the damn eaters.

We'll be there. Planning on cooking the rib roast we got in our Bentonville goody bag. Everyone is welcome to come by the trailer Friday afternoon for a slice of prime rib!

WOW! Imagine that, I just got my notice that I'm confirmed to judge the "Pro" category. Glad this thread got started as it's mighty coincidental that the confirmation came the same day.

Just saying...

See y'all there!

Fowl Butt is signed up. Wifey will be out of town on a girls trip so I'll be doing the d@m parsley. Gonna be fun though got a newbe or two going plus the dog!

Smoke Me Silly will be there! Looking forward to seeing our GA BBQ friends.

Hey Guys...long time lurker, first time poster. I'll be attending this for my first time! I have family in Cumming so figured it'd be a good chance to visit while having some good eats! Looking forward to maybe meeting some of you guys/admiring your work. Would love to lend a hand if anybody needed anything!

Hey Guys...long time lurker, first time poster. I'll be attending this for my first time! I have family in Cumming so figured it'd be a good chance to visit while having some good eats! Looking forward to maybe meeting some of you guys/admiring your work. Would love to lend a hand if anybody needed anything!

Hell yeah. Stop on by. We always need help drinking beer! :becky:

-Jason

I can definitely help with that! I can even bring some homebrew as well! How can I find you guys?...Never been to an event like this before so not sure how it all works. Can we bring coolers in?

I can definitely help with that! I can even bring some homebrew as well! How can I find you guys?...Never been to an event like this before so not sure how it all works. Can we bring coolers in?
Stay away from that Jason guy! He is bad news.

I have just added you to the Uncle Bud's BBQ team as the official provider of adult beverages! Please bring the largest cooler you can find!!!! :becky::becky::becky:

You can find us by looking for the 6' turkey on top of our camper.

Really - Just look for the guys who have posted to this thread....they are all great folks..most will have their team name on a sign or banner at their site. Walk around...act friendly...ask questions. You will find that the BBQ community is a great bunch of people.

You can find us by looking for the 6' turkey on top of our camper.

Sounds easy enough!

I have just added you to the Uncle Bud's BBQ team as the official provider of adult beverages! Please bring the largest cooler you can find!!!! :becky::becky::becky:

Haha! Sounds like a good time. My buddy's got a 6 footer with off road tires...that should work!

Back