SoCal Spring Bash?

gtr

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Anybody up for it? It'd be good to see you farkers.

Schedule this Spring is pretty full but will keep watching this thread. Definitely plan a West Coast trip in the fall.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Depending on the date I don't see why not.

• Thanks
BBQ schedule keeping me busy, but definitely hope things will fall in line

• Thanks
I'm looking at the CBBQA site and looks like the only open weekend for comp farkers would be April 15 - those farkers stay busy!

Some of these comps look kinda far away though and may not involve SoCal folk. What say ye, Scott? Any weekends better or worse for you, Steph, & other the comp folk around here?

Moose - is Major's spot available? I'm always happy to host, but it'd probably be good to mix it up a little.

I just got asked to work the last 3 Saturdays of April, so that's what I'll be doing then.

Is Memorial Day weekend a bad idea? Are people splitting town or doing other stuff? Or maybe another weekend in May that isn't Mother's Day weekend (got a chitload of hotdogs to cook - I'll be hollering about that soon!)

Anyone involved with comps might not be looking at 5/27 as there were events the prior 2 weeks, and 2 more weeks of events after.

What does 4/8 look like for anyone? This is a Sam's Club comp in Utah, but none of our crew look to be participating

4/8 plans

4/15 Easter weekend

Memorial day usually out of town

First weekend of April I'll be getting back from a couple weeks in the UK. I'd be good for falling asleep in a plate of food, but that's about it. April not working maybe?

Just to go month by month, starting with May...

May - we got Mother's day weekend of 13/14 - not great for me due to having a bazillion hot dog cook event (hey Marty!...), and Memorial Day is most likely not good for everybody as well, so for May that'd leave May 6/7 weekend, and May 20/21 weekend - most likely on the Saturday - May 6 or 20.

May 6 or 20 good for anyone?

Looks like you're herding cats gtr... I see nothings changed. :loco:

I will subscribe to this thread, would love to come back down and catch up with you farkers.

I'm thinking about hosting a PNW Bash up here sometime late summer, keep your ears to the ground if any of you might like to join us.

Back