I humbly apologize... These are the best pellet grills

Well obviously that list is a joke.. As Many stated.. WSM? That slot should be for Grilla Grillz at least lol Like always don't believe the things you see on the internet :D

If the WSM is a pellet smoker, than a Weber Kettle is surely a pellet grill! Which means it too, is also a pellet smoker. Therefore...

:rolleyes:

Damn...

MAK didn’t even make th’ list... Selling mine cause it CLEARLY doesn’t have what it takes...

If the WSM is a pellet smoker, than a Weber Kettle is surely a pellet grill! Which means it too, is also a pellet smoker. Therefore...

:rolleyes:

Of course all smokers and grills are pellet smokers. Some of them only have a manual function though and the preferred pellet is extra large, what I used to refer to as splits. I order these pellets by the cord and find it much more economical than by the bag. For the record, I'm surprised my Oval pellet smoker didn't make the list as it rocks. :thumb:

Of course all smokers and grills are pellet smokers. Some of them only have a manual function though and the preferred pellet is extra large, what I used to refer to as splits. I order these pellets by the cord and find it much more economical than by the bag. For the record, I'm surprised my Oval pellet smoker didn't make the list as it rocks. :thumb:

I was hoping you would weigh in on this thread, Gore. Your opinion in matters such as these is both practical and enlightening! :clap2:

I do have a question, though:

If all smokers and grills are pellet smokers, are all pellet smokers grills? :confused:

Back