• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Calling All Aussies......

Cat797

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Any Aussie brethren out there -

I have a guy I work with that is from Oz. He is wondering if he were to buy a Traeger grill, would it work in the homeland? I'm not sure of the compatibility to 120/240..........thought some of you may know.

Cheers!

If he did buy it here, he'd need a step up/down transformer converter. With shipping and purchase price of the Traeger it might be cheaper for him to just buy it there.

As Matt said above,
He would also not be allowed to sell it onward ,as it will not have our Electrical safety standards certificate for the unit..
Probably better to buy one here

ETA - never mind. I saw he's US based at the moment.

Last edited:
As Matt said above,
He would also not be allowed to sell it onward ,as it will not have our Electrical safety standards certificate for the unit..
Probably better to buy one here

Agreed, but he is based in the US right now with no plans to return, so was looking at buying one here and just taking it with if he ever got moved back....

Ed

Try...... (listed as a Traeger dealer)

BBQ's and Outdoor
4 Strong Avenue
Thomastown, Melbourne Australia 3074
(03) 9462 1522

Agreed, but he is based in the US right now with no plans to return, so was looking at buying one here and just taking it with if he ever got moved back....

Ed

Ed,

Best bet would be for him to contact Traeger and see if, when he moves back, they can sell him the gear to convert it to 240v.

Back