*** Vote - BBQ Brethren "Ribs" Throwdown! - Vote ***

*** Vote - BBQ Brethren "Ribs" Throwdown! - Vote ***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

peeps

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Nice entries by all. Hard to pic just one. I think it will be a good race. I would have voted for deguerres beef backs if he would have entered them.

Nice entries by all. Hard to pic just one. I think it will be a good race. I would have voted for deguerres beef backs if he would have entered them.

Well said, ninja. I'm surprised Guerry didn't enter those beef ribs as well.

Going to have to ponder this vote for a while...

Something that surprises me is that Dave's Beef rib bones and the set I made look about the same size, but mine pulled back and got thicker where his didn't seem to do that as much. Not comparing quality or anything. Like they say, each piece of meat is different...

Last edited:
Something that surprises me is that Dave's Beef rib bones and the set I made look about the same size, but mine pulled back and got thicker where his didn't seem to do that as much. Not comparing quality or anything. Like they say, each piece of meat is different...

The bone in my pic was from the end of the rack, it just happened to look that way. The rest of the rack pulled *way* back, it looked like it got about twice as tall and half as wide.

It was also the only one that stayed on the bone well after slicing. :biggrin1:

Last edited by a moderator:
All of these are awesome. The lamb was awesome but the pork belly ribs looked too good

OK. It looks Great but I'm thinking Dave has a second entry pic now for anyone reading this thread before voting and an endorsement from a Mod.

I will not take it further than this and ask for consideration in all fairness to the other contestants.

I think he was just responding to Terry's question/ statement. Every entry has a cook thread with multiple pictures anyway. I don't see the big deal.

Besides, this is for FUN anyway. Peep's posting that picture had exactly zero bearing on my vote.

I think he was just responding to Terry's question/ statement. Every entry has a cook thread with multiple pictures anyway. I don't see the big deal.

Besides, this is for FUN anyway. Peep's posting that picture had exactly zero bearing on my vote.
When this stops, the throw down's should stop. The mods don't need the aggravation.

I am just happy that for my first TD try I don't have a big 0 on my score...lol

Back