Cooking Class Swamp Boys Q School and a personal milestone

Rub

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
By request, I have set up my Q School for Nov. 11-12, lakefront on the beautiful Chain of Lakes in Winter Haven FL.
*Click here for more info* I hope you can join us!

I have won using my techniques on the following smokers: WSM, reverse flow stickburner, straight stickburner, Stumps, Deep South, Fast Eddy, Ole Hickory, and Gateways. And speaking of winning, I won my 50th pro GC this past Saturday and I'm pretty stoked. I have great sponsors listed that are the bomb and play a big part in what I do. I am very thankful for them.

Congratulations man. That's a very impressive accomplishment. I think it also shows something that you've done it with so many types of smokers. A good pitmaster is a good pitmaster on anything. Someone with the right knowledge, patience, and ingredients can cook some Damn fine food, even on a trash can!

• Thanks
Reactions: Rub
That's an impressive milestone Rub! Congratulations!!

• Thanks
Rub,
Congratulations on the "50" wins, that is a milestone for sure and shows how your techniques and procedures produce winning results. If anyone is looking for a class that will show you what it takes to win Rub's class is one of those. I took it and it changed my game for sure. I never envisioned getting called in all 4 categories at one competition, but I did after taking his class.
I am preparing to get back out starting in November and I have been reviewing my notes from the class and working on preperations. 6 months off for surgery will slow me down a little, but I have been reviewing to come out strong.
I am looking forward to seeing you soon.
Lewis

• Thanks
Congratulations! That is one milestone to be proud of.

• Thanks
Thanks Lewis and Phillip.
I still have some seats open in my November class. The weather should be beautiful as well as the scenery. Come take advantage of my experience gained from 325+ contests, 50 GCs, and 43 RGCs.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

BasicQSchool.jpg

Rub that is amazing! Incredible feat! Congrats to you, your team and sponsors! Wishing you many more in the future!

• Thanks
Seats still available. I should add that former students get a nearly free refresher during the following year if they so choose. I don't know that too many other classes do that.

Grads also get a 10% discount on a Deep South Smoker and 20% off Grizzly Coolers (made in the USA, Yeti is not. Also lifetime warranty, not Yeti).

I never won a category or a grand or made Sam's Finals until I took Swamp Boys Class

• Thanks
Back