$99 Blackstone at wally world, how much are they normally?

Royalslover

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
So I'm on a late night run to Walmart and I'm looking at a $99 28 inch black Blackstone. Does anyone know what they normally run?

The website says $189.80 list price but on sale for $161.29 so $99.00 would be a great price!

Man. I remember when i got the 28 w/cover for $200 and thought i got on.

Dammit! Last time I checked they were all $99 around me. Now one store nearby has a few left for $50.

Must resist the urge... Must resist the urge...

:mrgreen: Better grab it Andy. There were 20 in my area when I picked it up and they were gone within 24 hours. Makes a great gift worst case scenario.

Got mine for $69 and seen a few for $50 on here last few days. Think i should go back and check and see if my wal mart went down and get me some cash back

I didn't pick one up yet but might still give in. I'm sure this has been discussed a lot but is the two burner 28" model a lot worse than the bigger one?

Dammit! Last time I checked they were all $99 around me. Now one store nearby has a few left for $50.

Must resist the urge... Must resist the urge...

Andy, let me try to help prevent a lot of frustration you will have down the road. For $50, GO GET ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF you don't, you'll regret it every time you see another cook on one posted.

Don't be that "ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH, I could have had one for $50" guy !!!!

If you find it for $50 get two and then you will have more surface than the 36" for more than half the price.:loco::bow:

Thanks to whoever posted the link to the price finder! I just picked up a 28" Blackstone in Lake Zurich IL for $50!! What a steal.:-D

Anyone that can get the 28 for under one hundred dollars i highly recommend you do.

At $50 i would buy it even to use one or 2 times a year.

For those on the fence let me push you off of it.

Storage. If your not going to be using the griddle for extended time it does fold up a few minutes and your back in business.

Travel. Its not portable but it is transportable. It has worked for camping/tailgating.

Cooking inside. Not indoors. But a garage, screened in porch, breezeway are all places i would be willing to take cover and cook. My blackstone lives in my Florida room. It. Actually works to heat the space up.

Time. You can knock out breakfast in no time. Cooking on one surface means less time doing dishes.

It does what others can't. I could lose any other cooker in my arsenal and replace it does with another.(im referring to a griddle not just the blackstone. I suppose if i had a gasser i could just get a griddle for that but i dont or wont, also i couldn't be it in the 3 season porch than... but i digress)

Volume. Grilled subs for 7, two packs of bacon at once. Whatever your cooking, even the smaller 28 in surface, you can cook alot of it.

Having a nice flat top is just a great tool in any outdoor cooks bag of tricks

Too late. All gone at Lake Zurich. I'll probably keep an eye out for some other stores. Right now next cheapest is $80.

dadgum, if I had been smart and followed that link I could have had it for $60. Oh well, the wifey didn't throw as big a fit as I expected so now I gotta put it together and cook some smash burgers. Ninja, how would this be different than using a gas grill in the garage? I've got a huge 36' by 36' garage and would love to cook in it but have always been afraid to.

There's 15 of them for $75 near me. Question is:

Do I get the 28" or wait and get the 36".

How much can I cook on the 28"?

Is there any real advantage in having the 36" when there's only 3 of us?

There's 15 of them for $75 near me. Question is:

Do I get the 28" or wait and get the 36".

How much can I cook on the 28"?

Is there any real advantage in having the 36" when there's only 3 of us?

The advantage of the 36 (other than extra space) is it has 4 burns instead of 2. This gives more temp zones.

I have the 28. Cook for 2 or 3 mostly but the other day i fixed cheesesteaks for 7 with ease. When i first picked it up i took it on a work trip. Fed 9 men every morning and evening , the extra 8 inches would have been welcome there.

heres some examples of what fits on the 28

Back