GF Smoker Build

Countryboy72

Reaction score
A little winter project, a dual pan gravity feed smoker. Pretty much a Stump Clone. I like to do a lot of my fish smoking in the winter, so a fully insulated smoker was a no brainer. An I needed something a little bigger, than my Mak 2* General :grin: My wife is quite tolerant of my smoking obsession lol Friends and Family reap the the rewards of my obsession.

I have welder that lives across the road from me. I can do basic welding but, this was a bit much. Wanted a nice finished project, one that would last a life time. The 2" square tubing is fully insulated, along with the all the walls of the smoker. :biggrin1:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 543
Subscribed. Looking forward to seeing progress updates.

Figured it was just easier to upload them to PB, make my life easier lol. I should be heading back over to the welders shop tomorrow. He should have it fully skinned, the doors and curbs welded on and the other set of wheels on. might even have the latches on. i will take some pictures of it. Next will be a coat of primer to protect it. I might have to wait til spring to paint it, unless it warms up enough.

Sub'd

Wished I had those skillz, materials, tools.... Could'a save a ton of money.

Looks great!!
Wish I had a neighbor like that. :grin:

Very nice wish I had the skills to pull that off. :clap:

Back