Best rubs on Amazon

SteveKing

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
So, I can be difficult to shop for on the holidays so I create an Amazon wish list for those who care to ever get me anything. What are the best rubs available on amazon that I can add to my list? I've already got Yardbird...good stuff.

Note: Amazon prime items are preferred.

You can add things from any site on your amazon list. I recommend oakridge bbq rubs! Awesome stuff. Also you can get simply marvelous products as well.

^^ What he said!

You can get Oak Ridge Rubs from Amazon, but from what I've seen they are cheaper if you go to their site and order direct.

Just mentioned that because if you put those in your wish list they may get ordered from Amazon.....

I prefer to buy from Brethren members like thebbqsupersore.com, All things bbq, Firecraft and others, but if you want to buy from Amazon please use smile.amazon.com and designate Operation BBQ Relief as your charitable organization. When you make a purchase through Smile, Amazon will donate a small percentage to OBR. It's not a lot on each purchase, but it adds up!

Try some of the Dizzy Pig brand rubs. A couple I recommend are; Raging River, Pineapple Head (a sweet rub great in apple pie filling or sweet potato mash) and Red Eye Express (yes, it's got coffee in it!) they've got about a dozen varieties available. Harry Soo has got a new range out but I'm not sure if they're available at Amazon.

You can add things from any site on your amazon list. I recommend oakridge bbq rubs! Awesome stuff. Also you can get simply marvelous products as well.

^^ What he said!

You can get Oak Ridge Rubs from Amazon, but from what I've seen they are cheaper if you go to their site and order direct.

Just mentioned that because if you put those in your wish list they may get ordered from Amazon.....

I also recommend OakRidge Rubs......

But like AC says they are cheaper ordering directly from OakRidge..
http://www.oakridgebbq.com/about-us/oakridge-bbq-competition-rubs-spices/#axzz3JbVMS9nV

Strange.....I posted a reply +1ing Decoys reply, but it's not here. Been noticing a few missing posts lately.

Oh well.... +1 to Decoy and AClarke!

Strange.....I posted a reply +1ing Decoys reply, but it's not here. Been noticing a few missing posts lately.

Oh well.... +1 to Decoy and AClarke!

I checked the thread history and there are no posts that have been deleted or waiting for approval. Are you sure you hit Submit?

I checked the thread history and there are no posts that have been deleted or waiting for approval. Are you sure you hit Submit?

I'm HOPING I did!:laugh: Otherwise I'd have to admit to yet another senior moment.:redface:

I'm glad you checked up on though, Ron! I've been having trouble with this old macbook's trackpad. It's more than possible that I made a post and clicked send but it didn't "click". And I just went to the next tab in chrome.

Can you guess what I want for Christmas???:heh:

Again, thanks for checking up on that. It didn't occur to me to even ask if that was a stat that was tracked.

EAT BBQ and smoking guns and OB Cue make some good ones too!

Thanks guys. I've already got Oakridge products, love them. Just looking to add some rubs that I likely wouldn't go out of my way to buy but still might be something to add to the pantry

I like Killer Hogs BBQ Rub too...Harry Soos poultry rub is great. Phil Robertson's spicy Cajun Style seasoning is a good all around rub if you want a little heat.

I'm a big fan of Lambert's Sweet Rub of Mine, Plowboys Yardbird and Bovine Bold, and then Cowtown Sweet Spot. Those are my go-to rubs.

I love reading the "rub suggestion" threads. I always end up trying something new because of the recommendations...

Keep 'em coming!

• Thanks
Reactions: rtc
Yeah, I need some suggestions too. I'm in danger of looking like an Oakridge fanboy! Not that that's a bad thing, mind you; I love all of those rubs, but I need to branch out.

Harry Soo's newer rubs are now available on A-zon, as well as the Simply Marvelous line which I have always wanted to try.

I prefer to buy from Brethren members like thebbqsupersore.com, All things bbq, Firecraft and others, but if you want to buy from Amazon please use smile.amazon.com and designate Operation BBQ Relief as your charitable organization. When you make a purchase through Smile, Amazon will donate a small percentage to OBR. It's not a lot on each purchase, but it adds up!
Thanks Ron, never heard of smile.amazon.com.

Plow boy yard bird and oak ridge HDD are my go to right now on most anything.

Back