Placed my first Snake River Farms order

lantern

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
The roast sale hit me at just the right time. One....I like a deal. And two I've been wanting to try one of their deli hams....cause I love me some deli ham.:-D

The questions is this. Do I even bother to crank up the smoker to heat this up all at once since it's already smoked? Or do I just prepare it a slice at a time. I had been hankering for a thick slice off the weber kettle anyway. Of course I could do both. Slices for now and when I get about halfway done chuck the rest in the smoker.

First world problems.:razz:

LOL!! I hate it when I answer my own questions.

How bout this!

What's everybody's favorite way to eat deli ham?:biggrin1:

The roast sale hit me at just the right time. One....I like a deal. And two I've been wanting to try one of their deli hams....cause I love me some deli ham.:-D

The questions is this. Do I even bother to crank up the smoker to heat this up all at once since it's already smoked? Or do I just prepare it a slice at a time. I had been hankering for a thick slice off the weber kettle anyway. Of course I could do both. Slices for now and when I get about halfway done chuck the rest in the smoker.

First world problems.:razz:
The sale got me too

Double smoked ham is "the bomb.com", as my kids friends would say. I'm sure however you do it will be delicious.

Matt

LOL!! I'm thinking I should have bought two before I even get the first one!

They are sold out now. I missed out again.:tsk:

Looking forward to your cook.

Well, I tried to order another ham, but they are sold out.

BUT!!! Thanks to the FANTASTIC services of Annella I am now expecting my first SRF standing rib roast in a couple weeks!!! May 29th will be known as meat Friday with a deli ham and a ribs roast arriving!!!!:clap::clap:

Thanks again, Annella. Your quick replies to my messages are what sold me on adding another item to my order.

Well, I tried to order another ham, but they are sold out.

BUT!!! Thanks to the FANTASTIC services of Annella I am now expecting my first SRF standing rib roast in a couple weeks!!! May 29th will be known as meat Friday with a deli ham and a ribs roast arriving!!!!:clap::clap:

Thanks again, Annella. Your quick replies to my messages are what sold me on adding another item to my order.

You are very welcome! You will love the ham and the roast. There is a running joke at our office that I say all of our items are my favorite...well...They are! Can't wait to see what you think of them.

I'm thinking of setting up a payrol deduction through our HR directly to SRF. I've only tried the ribeye so far but everything else looks good

I just placed my first SRF order, too. Now I REALLY wish there were more hams left as I would love to add that to my order. You had me sold on the hams, Annella! :cry:

I'm jealous! Where do you live.....I'll come over and help you eat it however you prepare it!!! LOL

I just placed my first one as well. Apparently that roast sale was a hit!!

My first SRF order arrives today, a Gold Brisket and 4 Gold Filets. Wish I had known about the sale on the hams/roasts.

Back