Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Banner.gif

[FONT=&quot]

This Week in the Throwdowns: December 16, 2014
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"Legs"[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - Starts Friday - Ends Monday 12/29/14 at noon CST

Click here for the entry thread.

"Chuck Primal" - In Progress - Ends Monday 12/22/14 at noon CST

Click here for the entry thread.

"Let's Ham it Up!" - Monthly Special Throwdown In Progress - Ends Monday 1/5/15 at noon CST

Click here for the entry thread.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Also, our prize sponsor for Q 3 is Firecraft, who is awarding all winners a $25 gift certificate for Throwdowns that begin through 12/31/2014![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Voting Threads:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"With a Bone”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Click here to cast your vote![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Be sure to check out out all of our past winners in the BBQ Brethren Hall of Flame![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Click here to go to the Hall of Flame.[/FONT]

Hey, If I can win a few of these anyone can!

But.... You gotta be in it to win it!

:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

There are many additional benefits to entering a Throwdown. Not the least of which is the Highly Coveted TD winner's Certificate:

hx44uc.jpg

Perhaps some other previous winners would like to post their Certificates which are suitable for framing.

There are many additional benefits to entering a Throwdown. Not the least of which is the Highly Coveted TD winner's Certificate:

hx44uc.jpg

Perhaps some other previous winners would like to post their Certificates which are suitable for framing.

Not only are the certificates suitable for framing, but they also look especially great when you pose family members, celebrities, and even pets next to them. :thumb:

^ very nice!

I am hoping mine will arrive in time for Christmas

^ very nice!

I am hoping mine will arrive in time for Christmas
lol....I'll get it out today if you send me a PM with the style, name you want on the certificate, and the name of the dish.

Did you previously send this info?

Back