Once upon a time---caution- involves a PBC

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
--- Sam watched as a small butt and five turds jumped into The Pit Barrel Cooker

Last edited:
Let me get my tucked in. This is going to be good (story).

Are you gonna hang it like the PBC inst. shows? I just made my first vertical cook and I like it.........A lot!!, have a brisket flat and a sirloin roast to do next, any advice?

The fuel 75/25 brick to lump. Pecan chunks too!! Yes butt will be hooked up to rebar!!!

Last edited:
Last edited:
I hang my ABTs on flat skewers ... they don't fall off.

hangingABTs.jpg

Strung up and lid on. Fat cap down.

Last edited:
The seasoning

Last edited:
I have some of that cooper's rub, but I have yet to use it on anything...until I deplete some of my other stock :wink:

Looks like it's gonna be a good one!! ..........and........ You lucky farker, how do you find the time on a tuesday?!! :cry: When I get home it's been dark for an hour,..... at least! Ugh.... I'm farkin jealous. .... and already with beer in hand..... UGH !!!! :drama: Keep us posted, it's sure to be a winner!

Years ago I was playing in a golf tournament with an Orthopedic Surgeon. For lack of a better way of saying it, I was moaning about my pay versus his. Afterwards while drinking a beer or three he explained to me that the secret to early retirement involved three things
One wife, one house save 10%

So far so good retired at 49. I am back part time like 80-100 hours per month but my liver needed a rest and my bbq, golf and flyfishing addictions are more expensive than 7 years ago ;-))

Cheers

Years ago I was playing in a golf tournament with an Orthopedic Surgeon. For lack of a better way of saying it, I was moaning about my pay versus his. Afterwards while drinking a beer or three he explained to me that the secret to early retirement involved three things

So far so good retired at 49. I am back part time like 80-100 hours per month but my liver needed a rest and my bbq, golf and flyfishing addictions are more expensive than 7 years ago ;-))

Cheers

Damn, ill be sneaking around the rest of my life, i mean have you eve seen a retired ninja?

Cheers

Solid advice but I thought you worked long shifts:confused: I am quickly running out of time to retire at 49.

Back