Software

tomrip

Reaction score
Hello all. This may be a really dumb question, but here it goes. is there a program that converts recipes by size? here are some examples of what i mean. Lets say i have a recipe i have used for bbq sauce. it makes 6 cups. I want to be able to enter the recipe, then enter what the output is, and it auto adjust everything. Say i want to make 1 quart, or three gallons. Lets say i make the best scalloped potatoes, and my recipe is for regular sized cake pan, but i want to make it in a full size hotel pan. Sorry if there is a obvious answer, i am new at running a kitchen, and i am looking for any tools to make my life easy.

I have used 2 recipe programs, and both have auto adjust for number of servings, I am sure all of them do the same. I am not on the computer that I have the current software on so I can't check but I currently have Living Cookbook. The previous software was Accu-Chef, which I really liked but it quit working for some reason a few years ago and they could never troubleshoot the problem.

Back