• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

trailer smokers

umrebel26

Got Wood.
Reaction score
Hey guys i have a question for you that use a concession trailer. How and where did you mount your smoker at if you use one? I have a 7x14 concession trailer and the only way i can come up with transporting the smokers is to load them on the inside and un load the once we get to our spot. I am currently using 3 big green eggs and its getting to be some trouble having to load and unload them thanks in advance for any advice

Usually on a rear deck. My first trailer i had to actually pull my smoker seperately.

Big green eggs for a bbq trailer?

Hey guys i have a question for you that use a concession trailer. How and where did you mount your smoker at if you use one? I have a 7x14 concession trailer and the only way i can come up with transporting the smokers is to load them on the inside and un load the once we get to our spot. I am currently using 3 big green eggs and its getting to be some trouble having to load and unload them thanks in advance for any advice

Obviously you don't have a NSF requirement, anyways, our smoker is on the porch.

Back