So Cal Bash 2015

Man that sounds great, I 'll give that a try soon!

I speculate it is the famous dip from bashes past. If so, here was your previous post with the recipe...

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=189076

honger.gif

Looks like a good time. Wish I could have made it. Maybe next time?

BE's look awesome, as does the rest of the food.

Looks like a great time as it usually is guys. Obviously didn't make it as I was away for the weekend on a small retreat.

It certainly ain't the last time we'll be getting together! If my lovely wife is in town Labor Day weekend we'll be doing the whole piggy thing and Moose and I were talking about early October maybe being a good time to do an official Brethren Bash type thingee.

It certainly ain't the last time we'll be getting together! If my lovely wife is in town Labor Day weekend we'll be doing the whole piggy thing and Moose and I were talking about early October maybe being a good time to do an official Brethren Bash type thingee.

I'm so bummed I couldn't make it on Sunday...:mmph:

And yes, an official bash in early October will happen. I was thinking either Oct 3 or 10. Gotta check with Major to see if either of these will work for him, which I imagine won't be a problem.

Stay tuned...

Still working on it. Oct 10 is out, so looking like Oct 3. I'll get this firmed up shortly...

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
3rd would be good for me - I'll be out of town during the surrounding weekends.

Hope it falls in place & I'm looking forward to this - I miss you farkers!

Well, here's the update: Major's place is out this year, so...looks like we'll be doing the bash at my place. Pool party!

I'll start a new thread so folks can sign up and we can discuss who's bringing what. I require just a few things, however, in order for this to actually happen:

Neil's Burnt Ends
John's Mac 'n Cheese
Greg's Icebox Pie

:mrgreen:

Cool! Looking forward to it! If y'all wanna warm up for it, it's getting to be that piggy time of year. I'll throw up a thread about it.

I have a couple tables, some chairs, etc. I can bring and I know we're gonna have a bunch of plates, napkins, plastic forks, etc. on hand after the piggy thing so I can bring that stuff to the Bash.

You got it!

Well, here's the update: Major's place is out this year, so...looks like we'll be doing the bash at my place. Pool party!

I'll start a new thread so folks can sign up and we can discuss who's bringing what. I require just a few things, however, in order for this to actually happen:

Neil's Burnt Ends
John's Mac 'n Cheese
Greg's Icebox Pie

:mrgreen:

What, you guys do bashes!?! Hmmm, I may have to give the wife the slip and check this out :spy:

What, you guys do bashes!?! Hmmm, I may have to give the wife the slip and check this out :spy:

Or bring your wife! Bashes are a great way for spouses to better understand your love for BBQ.

Back