Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Piggin In The Park, Woodruff, SC

J&B'sBBQ

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
We cooked this even last year and had a great time. We'll be back for 2016, but they are a few teams short of the 25 minimum to make it a Jack qualifier (if FB is correct, they're at 19). Take a look at the info and please consider signing up so we can make the 25 team mark!

Anyone else here signed up yet?

Piggin In The Park
Woodruff, SC
May 20 - 21, 2016
STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

KCBS Reps: DOUG REID, SUSAN REID
Contest Number: 6407
Prize Money: $5,000

Contact Information:
Alyson Leslie
Woodruff, SC 29388
Phone: 816-415-7741
aleslie@cityofwoodruff.com

Pots BBQ is coming. We had a great time and can't wait to see everyone

Pots BBQ is coming. We had a great time and can't wait to see everyone

I'm excited that you've decided to go! I know last time we talked, you weren't sure you were going to make it.

If my wife wouldn't divorce me for cooking 3 weekends in a row, I'd definitely be there.

If my wife wouldn't divorce me for cooking 3 weekends in a row, I'd definitely be there.

I think they only have 19 as of right now. But I'm sure they will get a bunch in the last week. So bring her with you. Lol

Can't wait till this weekend. It's our first one of the year. We're bringing some Pot's "Happy Rub" if any one needs it.

Hey friends!!! We really need 1 more team to sign up for this event!!! The FB page just posted that if they get one more by Wednesday, they have a 25th team willing to sign up last minute to make this a qualifier. They've waived the late fee as well.

If you've been thinking about it or if you're a newer team (backyard team) who wants to get some experience, please consider signing up! This is a small, but well run event. If a BY team were to go ahead and sign up, I would be willing to throw out some brisket pointers too if you would like.

Anyone Need a Hand this weekend??

Guys,

Im really new to the forum but live in SC and thought Id see if anyone could use some help this weekend in Woodruff.

Im a certified judge in SCBA, observed a team at Memphis in May last week but have ZERO experience in KCBS.

I do have all my working limbs though, a desire to learn, and my mom thinks Im funny :razz:

Id like to get some more experience from a cook's perspective so I thought Id offer my service to the brethren to see if anybody had a spot on their team that I might could help fill.

Let me know what you think!

Chris

Back