Glorious weather + a day off work......

DubfromGA

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Had a break in the weather today.....my first day off in the last in the last several days.

30 degrees higher than yesterday. Crazy, but welcomed !!!!

0XfsZrE.png

New tunes krunk up as loud as I dare.....

qrvh6iy.png

oHO75E2.png

hyml6KV.png

hVw39fq.png

XaTl65m.png

zkg7wDY.png

gSDjhTh.png

vXIQacr.png

j71hTXV.png

97a7eVS.png

H8ihbNK.png

vzlqkf9.png

kzdjHgm.png

W2VkmLT.png

Son loved his taters & sausage dipped in this local goodness..........

HXkKLsq.png

I'll take 4 pieces of unsauced chicken, and a good bit of the skillet.
That looks Dynamite! Send some heat our way!

That is frikkin awesome!! I couldn't take advantage of today's weather as I was working until dark.

I've never done taters like that. How'd they turn out in comparison to other methods?

That is frikkin awesome!! I couldn't take advantage of today's weather as I was working until dark.

I've never done taters like that. How'd they turn out in comparison to other methods?

Nice and tender on the inside......a bit of crunch on the outside due to the olive oil & KJ Vegetable rub. Great flavor within dipped in the jalapeño honey mustard.

Your avi reminds me of a 1911 that I've been drooling over lately. 14 month wait.......I'm thinking about doing it.

A4GGI5f.png

Nice and tender on the inside......a bit of crunch on the outside due to the olive oil & KJ Vegetable rub. Great flavor within dipped in the jalapeño honey mustard.

Your avi reminds me of a 1911 that I've been drooling over lately. 14 month wait.......I'm thinking about doing it.

A4GGI5f.png

That is a FINE weapon... smooth shooter, a buddy of mine has one very close to the pictured one... I can't justify the purchase... yet:biggrin1:

What a great day, beautiful weather and some good looking food. Those taters and sausage really has my mouth watering. I need to order some of that sausage!

Nice wings and sausage! I was at work today and didn't cook, but I enjoyed the weather. Made it to 76 here today. That BAER is nice! They do some fine work for sure.

Love everything about this thread Dub. Great weather and great food, it all looks awesome!
Nice 1911 too! :thumb:

It's warming up around here today enough that we'll have freezing rain instead of snow. Ugh! Great looking stuff you made!

Dub, thanks for sharing your cook. Everything looks great. I picked up some Conecuh sausage over the weekend and it is everything you said it was. Just curious, what is the rub you put on the wings? They look look outstanding. Thanks again.

My motto for the last 30 years. You are living my dream!!

"If you can't eat it, shoot it or drive it-you don't need it"

The Miller Lite brought a tear to my eye. Thank You.

Back