Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Rock N' Ribs--Springfield MO April 16th/17th

Solidkick

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Are any other Brethren cooking this one this year? The Belly Brothers will be there. If you are in the area, stop by and say Hello!

Man there's a lot going on that weekend, Springfield, Washington and Jeff City...

We'll be at Washington. Sorry we'll miss you!

I know, and both of those contests are closer....I had a side bet with my boss at Bass Pro, if we won the Beta Beta Que contest that is held at our Bass Pro (which by the way is an excellent contest for you all to consider this fall) , he'd get us into Rock n' Ribs. Well, he was true to his word....so we're going.

I at least thought someone would come by and say "hi" (sniff sniff)

Anyway, we're gonna try to keep Quau from taking home all the money......

I am coming up there this weekend. I am going to bring my smoker and put a for sale sign on it since I am trying to sell it. I will stop by and say hello.

Justin

Hey Brethren... how about this. Grand Champion goes to Belly Brothers BBQ Team!!!! How cool is that!!!!

Congrats Belly Brothers!!

:clap2: Great job! You should come back to Springfield August 13-14. Cattlemen's Ozark BBQ Challenge. We would love to have you at our event.

way to go!

We came by but you were busy getting ready for the Friday night party. If I remember right you were right next to Quau in our old spot. Glad to see that spot worked for you guys.:clap2:

Back