Are you planning on buying a MAK grill during the group buy?

Are you planning on buying a MAK grill during the group buy?

• Yes, 1 Star

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • Yes, 2 Star

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • Yes, 3 Star

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 59 78.7%

• Total voters

Bob C Cue

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Would love to know how many people are going to take advantage of the MAK group buy. The more the merrier and the bigger the incentive.

No this is a private poll so go ahead and vote and your wife will never know!

Last edited:
:cop::cop::cop:Wife said.....Nope. Already own a 1* and have an Assassin enroute to me. I’d like to keep my marriage in tact please!!

This poll is incomplete and a sham...

There’s no “maybe” option, therefore I refuse ta participate...

BUT!

If there were a “maybe” option that’s how I’d vote cause were kicking around a ⭐⭐⭐️ ...

I hope that’s not true and most haven’t been on this post. I want Mak to continue this type of thing yearly

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It pretty much started off the same last year, and look what happened, so we shall see... :)

Strongly leaning towards a 2 star at this point.

We've discussed upgrades a few times, and she's said she was surprised I hadn't yet. This is significantly more expensive than I had planned...but it also would cut down on many frustrations that I have with the current pellet smoker. And, I don't know of another pellet smoker that has as good of a reputation for the size and price point.

This poll is incomplete and a sham...

There’s no “maybe” option, therefore I refuse ta participate...

BUT!

If there were a “maybe” option that’s how I’d vote cause were kicking around a ⭐⭐⭐️ ...

Same boat here, only looking at the 2 Star with the "Super Smoker" option.

Mentioned it to the Wife and she didn't say "No", so that's gotta a be a positive sign, right?

I like MAK's, believe they are absolutely top tier and think the owner appreciation, praise and satisfaction speaks volumes but they are WAY too pricey for me personally.

I like MAK's, believe they are absolutely top tier and think the owner appreciation, praise and satisfaction speaks volumes but they are WAY too pricey for me personally.

Can’t argue that logic at all. I love mine and I was able to score it at a good price back in the day. It’s definitely not priced for the faint of heart. Even then, my wife nearly had a heart attack when I told her the price. But now, she wouldn’t hesitate saying yes. Even she comes out and uses it instead of our oven. To us, it’s a kitchen appliance. And by that logic, a 1* isn’t a bad price. Especially for the peace of mind knowing when we turn it on, it will just work.

Same boat here, only looking at the 2 Star with the "Super Smoker" option.

Mentioned it to the Wife and she didn't say "No", so that's gotta a be a positive sign, right?

A solid “no” is a “YES” around here...

“Yer mileage may vary...”

I'm on the fence, honestly. If I hadn't just got the SmokeFire, my answer would be yes. I don't feel like I've cooked enough on the SF yet to send it packing.

I voted no because I'm still not convinced that a pellet grill is the route to take for me. The two different ones I've had meat off of hardly had any smoke flavor and even though people say that a MAK is different, I would have to try it out personally before dropping that much money on one.

Back