2nd annual MAK Brethren Group Buy deal is almost here :)

rwalters

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
It is just days away...

MAK Grills has graciously agreed to do a 2nd annual run of what turned out to be a VERY popular event last year. As previously mentioned this is quite special, as MAK Grills rarely if ever discounts their grills/products. Simply put, they build a premium product and demand a premium price. If you are at all considering a MAK Grill you will not want to miss this opportunity. I have seen a fair number of you that are still kicking yourselves for not joining the MAK family last year. Don’t let this slip away if that’s you :)

This will take place 3/1-5

You can reach MAK Grills two ways this time:
1. Call Caleb direct at (503) 623-1234.
2. Email Caleb with any and all questions at calebc@makgrills.com with the subject line “BBQ Brethren Group Buy 2021”.

Spoke with Caleb earlier today, and he asked that we hold off on any calls/emails until this event starts. After the craziness of last years event, he has to mentally prepare himself... lol. I told him that I know the Brethren would respect that :)

Also, please know that there will be a 4-6 week lead time this year on all grill purchases. Caleb asked that I make sure y’all are aware of that.

As far as pricing, that will be between you and MAK Grills. It will be the same for everyone... that I know. I just know that last year it was something they requested we not publicize. I assume it’ll be no different this year.

Can’t wait!!!! :)

Looking forward to watching the activity of all the new MAK owners!

Thanks to MAK Grills for holding this group buy, and Robb for being our ambassador.

:-D:clap2::clap2::-D

Got in on the group buy last year and it was well worth it. Significant savings on the Mak 2Star and I really have enjoyed it this past year.

If your on the fence now is the time.

Thanks again Rwalters , Caleb & Mak!

PLEASE tell me that the MAKMINI is MAKing debut in this sale!!!

No seriously y’all, if you’ve been in the fence about the best pellet grill on the market?

NOW is yer time to make a decision, this is NUTS that they’re going to do this again!!!

PLEASE tell me that the MAKMINI is MAKing debut in this sale!!!

No seriously y’all, if you’ve been in the fence about the best pellet grill on the market?

NOW is yer time to make a decision, this is NUTS that they’re going to do this again!!!

Sorry buddy, maybe next year on the MiniMAK. It’s only been 100 years in the making. Gotta be patient... lol.

2nd annual MAK Brethren Group Buy deal is almost here [emoji4]

I’m ready to go. I guess I can wait until the 1st, I’ve already been waiting this long. What’s a few more days…..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hate you all! Another way the site has “saved” me money.

Only good news is my wife will be under anesthesia on the first so I will have plausible deniability when I tell her we talked about this and she said it was okay, when the grill arrives in a couple months.

This is awesome. I was the 1st buyer last year. Not gonna repeat this year though. I ended up selling the 2 pellet grills I had.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

LOL at Mrs. BCC.

I wish I had more than a handful of days to come up with justification that might save my own home life.

Anyone have any questions? (Not related to the Mini-MAK :p) The window is short this year, so might as well ask them in advance.

Anyone have any questions? (Not related to the Mini-MAK :p) The window is short this year, so might as well ask them in advance.

The one thing I was wondering, is which size would be needed to support cooking 4 hotel pans worth of food?

Back