Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Smokin' in Mesquite - Mesquite, NV

DUBBAGA

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Online chatter indicates this is going to be a very competitive field (again)

They are all competing for reserve because Old 99 is on the way! I'm driving from Houston by myself.

:loco::crazy::twitch::tsk::shocked: ... I mean ... :pray:

At least you can be certain that you have one of the best logos of the teams competing, and isn't that what really counts :thumb:

VAKn5Ba.png

I left 4 hours ago. Only 18 more!

Made it to Albuquerque in one piece. Headed to Vegas in the morning to play some poker, then back east to Mesquite Friday morning. Crazy trip.

I've Coke it twice. I want to say it was 25 hours according to mapquest. Driving up and down all those damn mountains in Utah slowed us down a bit. We also stopped in Beaver, Utah. Just because...

I've Coke it twice. I want to say it was 25 hours according to mapquest. Driving up and down all those damn mountains in Utah slowed us down a bit. We also stopped in Beaver, Utah. Just because...

Coke and Beaver. Livin the dream. That was before you had a roadie, wasn't it?

Sorry about the picture size. Just now on my laptop. I had no idea how big they were. Any way to fix that?

Good luck today everyone. I know you will all do great, and I'll try not to Fark it all up during judging

Good luck today everyone. I know you will all do great, and I'll try not to Fark it all up during judging

Hope you liked it. I was moderately happy with my cook, but against a field like this I'd just be happy to hear my name once!

Just got back home to CA. Awards were 3hrs ago, not yet updated on KCBS. Any info... inquiring minds want to know

Back