Got the swords out!

NoOne

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I realized it has been a while since I cooked anything with my swords, so it is time to fix that this weekend. The weather is crap now, windy and raining, so I can’t do what I was thinking I would do for dinner, so lunch time!

2 types of cocktail sausage, a solid Pork and a delicious Pork and Fennel get the stick.
ZeInFBX.jpg

I have never done sausages like this so I kept a couple off the skewers to compare.
Pf3YmvU.jpg

Looking good.
uyC50h4.jpg

oYYY7OV.jpg

Delicious with some spicy brown mustard and straight American yellow mustard! Still juicy, not as much as the stragglers, but better skin and way easier to cook.
ekxS4NR.jpg

Awesome
I have those same skewers,they work fantastic
Hit your local up for some Kofta to have with them.
I know your local area,I drove towtrucks and racv there for years after hours
Lazy jazz afternoons at the kerford rd hotel

Last edited:
Yeah - there are some great local pubs in the neighborhood Titch... and all in walking distance which is even better!

I love the skewers. I’m going to buy another set, I’m not sure these are sold in the US.

Right Here. I live on the South side of Casper in the middle of the state.

ekojBMw.jpg

Wyoming is a high altitude desert with prairie, grasslands and assorted mountain ranges (like the Big Horns, Wind River and Tetons) and home to the first national forest, first national park, and first national monument in the United States. Two days ago I was at a local lake, the temps were 70°F and sunny. Yesterday it snowed 4". Tomorrow the temps will fall to -4°F, then by Thursday we'll be back in the 50°'s.

Beautiful area. Our home is Northern Colorado, we get into Wyo a lot.

Great looking sausages, nice cook. Hmm, swords... Do I need to add these took my arsenal? :wink:

Great sword work! Looks delicious! :grin:

Very cool way to do some sausages. Having those swords I bet it detours someone from stealing your food :wink:

What brand are those skewers? All I'm able to find are the flat skewers.

I was gifted the ones I have, they have no brand stamped on them but I believe they came from South America. This style is called V-shaped skewer and I have never seen ones with handles. Here is an Amazon merchant that has two lengths of the V style.

The brand is Tamontina and they are a South American company. I’m not sure they offer the skewers in North America, I’ve looked online and haven’t found any but have found some of their other products. So I’ll need to pick up another set before I head home.

Back