• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

From my cold dead hands y’all...

4ever3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
So it started like this...

Then this ...

Then I get this pic...

To my plate at dinner!

This was a tag team effort by my teenage girls cooked on the “pellet grill” while Mrs. 4ever3 was running around town and I was at work!

Say what you will about pellet grills, but I’ll NEVER be without one!!!

For the record, the flat was ground last night for hamburger steaks and the point was melt in yer mouth tonight!

amen...

They appeared to do quite well despite being raised by a miscreant paterfamilias.

I am completely in agreement with that Jeremy! My love was able to smoke her first turkey (first smoked food period), for Thanksgiving dinner, several years ago with me gone to another event because we had our pellet cooker.

Very nice.

Old co-worker was originally from Texas and claimed to have cooked on every smoking apparatus created. He settled on Traeger as his favorite because his wife got hooked on using it. Even bought another for their cottage.

I’m with you on the poopers. I can make a little better food on my Summit Charcoal, but I can walk my wife and kids through checking on the pellet grill and can manage a cook even juggling a number of other chores than need done. Hard to see a day without one in the arsenal for convenience and it beats the heck out of a gasser for weeknight grilled dinners.

It's times like these that you are thankful for technology, and that you have kids that listened to the teacher and learned to read. Nicely done by the family!!

Thanks for the kind words all!!!

Yesssss even you Bob C Cue :caked:

Hey Brethren - do ya'll think Jeremy has been subcontracting all his great cooks out to the gals and then taking credit all this time? This looks like something that should be a BobC poll. Think I know how I'm voting...

#CorruptSmoker
#FakerInTulsa

That’s insane, Jeremy! That girl of yours can flat out cook! Move over dad, let me show you what’s up! [emoji41][emoji91]

Rasing those girls right. Not to mention sure beats ordering a $250 pre-cooked brisket

Back