Bacon Biscuits and Sausage Gravy

Thanks Richard! :grin:
This is one of my favorite camp spots. It's a nice place to relax for a few days.

Forgot to mention - you haven't cooked tatoes for us in a while. You know how I like my tatoes! :boink:

:mrgreen:

Now I am ashamed for having Libby's sausage gravy. I really have to make my Dad's ol recipe but, I'm the only one that likes sausage gravy. Must admit hash browns over biscuits...I know that's crazy talk to most. Looks pretty off the grid there. I easily see why that's one of your favorite camping spots. Thanks for the great pictures

Forgot to mention - you haven't cooked tatoes for us in a while. You know how I like my tatoes! :boink:

:mrgreen:

:laugh: You're right! I'll make sure to post some! lol
btw, You are the only one who calls them tatoes too.
Most say taters. lol

Thanks for the laugh!

Now I am ashamed for having Libby's sausage gravy. I really have to make my Dad's ol recipe but, I'm the only one that likes sausage gravy. Must admit hash browns over biscuits...I know that's crazy talk to most. Looks pretty off the grid there. I easily see why that's one of your favorite camping spots. Thanks for the great pictures

I bet your dad's recipe is great! Can't go wrong with hash browns! lol
Thanks! :grin:

As usual, great pics from start to finish.

Your approximate ratio of flour to milk?

Thank you Erik! I don't measure... I do make the gravy on the thin side when topping with biscuits. It thickens while the biscuits cook.

Biscuit wheels on a gravy train. I wanna take a ride!

Super stellar!

Thanks Greg! :grin:

Hi Lady J! Once again, you made me hungry when I'm already full! Looks great!

Thank you Chris!

Erik, for normal gravy, I guestimate around 1 TBs of flour per cup of liquid. Sorry I can't be more specific!

WOWZER !!!!!
You got it all goin’ on at the campsite,,,,
Luv it all

Thanks so much Don! :grin:

Back