• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Name that Burger!

Fwismoker

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It's time to jump back on the horse after losing my grillin bud. Haven't eaten much the last few days and this sounded good.

Ok with the ingredients you see (minus the bacon-even though it's going on), What will this burger become?

Sauteed onions plus bacon in the floating dome are on the griddle getting some smoke...then burgers below on a newly installed grate 1" below the drum lip. I also snuck a baked potato down in the FB area.

What kind of burgers will these become?

Patty melts are one of my favorites, If I see it on a menu it gets second look!

BTW baked potatoes in the FB cook QUICK! Normally I hang them but they definitely cook fantastic right outside the fire area.

I was gonna do you a favor and mention triple decker bacon onion cheese toast burger. But its too late. How was your slider melts?

I was gonna do you a favor and mention triple decker bacon onion cheese toast burger. But its too late. How was your slider melts?
Patty melts are the bomb and all the ingredients cooked with a wood fire just made it that much better for sure.

Bacon was a bonus!

For a rig like that you need Texas Toast.
If I wanted to get fancy would've gotten some rye at the store but sure I'd take some TT....love me some Texas toast!

Love me a patty melt
I agree, So much more than a traditional burger...just a nice change. Ugh I should've made some crinkle cut fries. :doh:

Back