Fire Pit Grill OR Santa Maria......

SmittyJonz

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Fire pit with Swing out Grill or Santa Maria Style with grate that raises n lowers. Hmmmmmm

Am hopeful to one day own a bigger Shirley trailer rig with a Santa Maria...and a double burner with removable griddle top...

But I need to get my inaugural little Shirley trailer first... :mrgreen:

These :

Or :

Or:

The Round Pits with swing out grill are More popular and cheaper in my area........the grate can be raised but be tough with Food on it........Santa maria can be raised or lowered while cooking..........

Last edited:
I'm thinking I like this one : he makes them so iIcould probally get him to add a 2nd grate over the first ?........ Hmmmmm

Last edited:
a guy i work with really wants one of the swing away type. personally, between the two, i'd pick the sm style.

Tractor Rim is all you need :-D

lake%20pix%20169res_zps7vspsk3t.jpg

Go for one of these instead:

[ame]https://youtu.be/vfxjT1oB8S4[/ame]

I'd go firepit. Seems more versatile. Definitely get a pot hanger so you can dangle your cast iron dutch ovens.

I want one to get back into campfire cooking. Haven't done that since Boy Scouts.

CT-Mike,

That OFYR pit looks sleek. I'll have to look up how much one would damage the wallet. May be worth it.

I've been chewing over whether to go full force with a Shirley trailer complete with smoker and Santa Maria vs getting the 2 separately from 2 different manufacturers.

Back