Royal Oak lump $7.88 / 15lb at Home Depot today only

Yup the wife is on her way home right now with 10 bags. Good stuff.

Just snagged whatever Sam's carries but will be heading to hd. $.50/lb is as cheap as it gets

Just back from HD with some RO Lump. Interesting to note that the bag no longer features a made in USA marking.... Different point of origin?

Can I get a hell yeah?!? 5 bags of made in USA RO lump for $7.11 a piece with veterans discount !!! I love the Brethren as I've saved my annual membership fee in last 24 hours by buying 29 bags with over a dollar saved on each bag :)

Attachments

• IMG_4192.jpg
    IMG_4192.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_4191.jpg
    IMG_4191.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 149
Just back from HD with some RO Lump. Interesting to note that the bag no longer features a made in USA marking.... Different point of origin?

They're a mixed lot. I was able to pick through at my HD and find USA ones, but 95% of them didn't have it on the bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just picked up ten bags in anticipation of the LSG IVC coming my way.

Congrats Pstores,

If I remember the LSG IVC video right, it can hold two bags of RO and run for 30 hours without opening a door. Pretty please send pr0n pics in full effect when you get it!!

Congrats Pstores,

If I remember the LSG IVC video right, it can hold two bags of RO and run for 30 hours without opening a door. Pretty please send pr0n pics in full effect when you get it!!

Oh I will.... if it comes before the Turnaround starts... the first weekend it'll runthe entire weekend...

Thanks Drew! Gonna head to HD now.

Can I get a hell yeah?!? 5 bags of made in USA RO lump for $7.11 a piece with veterans discount !!! I love the Brethren as I've saved my annual membership fee in last 24 hours by buying 29 bags with over a dollar saved on each bag :)

Thanks for pointing out just one of the many benefits of being a Brethren!

Just snagged whatever Sam's carries but will be heading to hd. $.50/lb is as cheap as it gets

Picked up 8 bags on top of the the 2 20lb'ers I got from Sam's. With the three 38lb bags of Cowboy I still have from Costco this should in theory last a while :becky:

BtHaH0sl.jpg

XngtWC5l.jpg

P7bHuJOl.jpg

Back