Don't Miss Out - This Week in the Throwdowns: May 24, 2016

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Banner.gif

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]***[FONT=&quot]O[/FONT]ur prize sponsor for Q[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]2[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] 201[FONT=&quot]6[/FONT] is [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Snake River Farms[/FONT][/FONT], who is awarding all U.S. T[FONT=&quot]hrowdown[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]winners a [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Northwest Beef Boneless Prime Rib Roast valued at $159![FONT=&quot] Each roast weighs approx. 6.5 lbs. Aged 28 days and hand cut by a master butcher. [/FONT] :clap2:[/FONT]***[/FONT]

This Week in the Throwdowns: [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]May 24[FONT=&quot], 2016[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The [FONT=&quot]winner of [FONT=&quot]last week's "[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]30 Minute Meal![/FONT][/FONT]" Throwdown is:
[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]DerHusker

[/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]View the Vote Thread

[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Current Throwdowns:[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]"[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]I'd Hit That[/FONT][/FONT]"[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - In Progress - Ends [FONT=&quot]Tuesday[/FONT] [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]5[/FONT][/FONT]/[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]31[/FONT][/FONT]/15 at noon CST

[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Click here for the entry thread.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]"[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Festival of the Fatty[/FONT]!
[/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]In Progress - Ends [FONT=&quot]Tuesd[FONT=&quot]ay[/FONT][/FONT] [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]5[/FONT][/FONT]/[FONT=&quot]31[/FONT]/15 at noon CST[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
Click here for the entry thread.

[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Voting Threads:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]First [FONT=&quot]Anniversary P[FONT=&quot]i[/FONT]t B[FONT=&quot]a[/FONT]rrel Cook-Off[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Click [FONT=&quot]HERE[/FONT] to cast your vote![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Be sure to check out out ALL of our past winners in the BBQ Brethren Hall of Flame![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Click [FONT=&quot]HERE[/FONT] to go to the Hall of Flame.[/FONT]

Last edited:
If you've never entered a TD, what are you waiting for? Just cook something that meets one of these categories and take some pictures!

Just to add to this a little, I've entered a few TD's in the past but not lately until the PBC Cook-off. I forgot how much fun it can be. Several guys who entered that particular contest had never entered a Throwdown here before and a few hardly ever took pictures of their cooks prior to the cook-off. But ALL of them had a blast. I'd bet you'll start seeing them in future Throwdowns. I know for certain I'll be entering more often. It's fun and they always have great prizes from awesome sponsors!.....:thumb:

I agree with all. It's loads of fun! Come check out a TD or two or three!

I know everyone's gonna be cooking something this weekend...something we'd all be all too happy to hit...or maybe throw a fatty on just for fun??? Don't forget to snap a few pics and enter a TD!

Back