long time smoker, first time poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

malaki

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
i've been looking for a forum like this for a while and it looks like a good one. i'm from east central illinois and do my cooking on a brinkman pitmaster smoker. a freind and i are going to build a smoker out of an old 300 gallon water tank and mount it to a trailer to make the ultimate party cooker so any tips or sugestions are welcome.

Welcome! Come on by when you have a chance.

Welcome aboard Malaki, enjoy what you learn and share what you know. It's what we do. Be sure and post before and after pictures of your home made smoker. Post some inbetween ones too!

Welcome Malaki!!! Definitely post photos of the project - we all want to see the progress!

You slipped by me....sorry about that Bro.......

Welcome my new brother!

thanks for the warm welcome! i will get some pics when we get started, hopefully in the next week or two. it wont be pretty but it will smoke!

And the Illinois farkers add another member. Welcome!

Welcome aboard! Keep us posted on that smoker.

malaki said:
a freind and i are going to build a smoker out of an old 300 gallon water tank and mount it to a trailer to make the ultimate party cooker so any tips or sugestions are welcome.

Yeah hook it up to a truck and drive out here to California!

Welcome brother!

malaki said:
i've been looking for a forum like this for a while and it looks like a good one. i'm from east central illinois and do my cooking on a brinkman pitmaster smoker. a freind and i are going to build a smoker out of an old 300 gallon water tank and mount it to a trailer to make the ultimate party cooker so any tips or sugestions are welcome.

Welcome malaki. You need a beer keg cooler on that rig. 8)

Welcome! I'm new here myself... great place from what I've seen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back