Bass Pro Shops

Smokey Al Gold

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Just FYI anyone who lives near a bps. I was there Saturday and picked up Plowboys Yardbird and Bovine Bold for 4.99 each. With new and improved American Royal Labels! Can't wait to try the Bovine Bold on something. And the yardbird is good on everything chicken and pork as always. Glad to see it there.

Awesome. Thanks, man.

I stopped in my local BPS this Saturday to see it on the shelf for the first time.

Some great Brethren retailers have it available in larger sizes, too. To me, the 8oz size is just a sample. :biggrin:

I just picked up some last night. I had a gift card from Christmas so I got 2 Yardbird & 2 Bovine Bold.

I picked some up as well this weekend at BPS. Glad to have a local place to swing by and pick some up.

Great, was looking get some my self. Will drop into the Local.

Awesome. Thanks, man.

I stopped in my local BPS this Saturday to see it on the shelf for the first time.

Some great Brethren retailers have it available in larger sizes, too. To me, the 8oz size is just a sample. :biggrin:

I should have bought 2. Oh well guess I'll just have to suffer and go back to that great store!

Back