Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Marietta River City BBQ Competition - June 12 & 13, 2015 ; Marietta, OH

Sucka Bone BBQ will be there,always love competing in Marietta glad it's back.

Trying to be there. It's looking like it's about a 90% chance that we will.

FYI -- Being a new KCBS event, our event is qualified for the grand champion to get an invitational to the American Royals & a lottery draw in Ohio for the Jack Daniels World Championship as long as we have 15+ teams competing at our event.

Come take advantage of these opportunities!!!

FYI -- Being a new KCBS event, our event is qualified for the grand champion to get an invitational to the American Royals & a lottery draw in Ohio for the Jack Daniels World Championship as long as we have 15+ teams competing at our event.

Come take advantage of these opportunities!!!

How many teams do you have now?

She needs a few more teams to become a qualifier. If you know anybody who's idle in the area that week, give em a nudge. If you are on the fence, take a leap to support a local contest. They can only exist if teams support them.

On the fence.......
The new smoker isn't going to get picked up in time, SO....maybe I can borrow a couple and do the contest.

On the fence.......
The new smoker isn't going to get picked up in time, SO....maybe I can borrow a couple and do the contest.

I can check around with some local cooks and see if I can dig something up.
What do you cook on?

Hi!! As of tonight, we have 11 teams... Need a few more!! If you have any questions about this event, please ask!!

Hi!! As of tonight, we have 11 teams... Need a few more!! If you have any questions about this event, please ask!!

I'm very interested if it can get to a Jack qualifier as that would make it worth the 5 hour drive. Please keep posting as the team count increases.

We might be really close to the 15 Pappy. I heard they now have 12 signed up with another team in addition to yourself saying they will enter if they hit 15. And I know there is another local team teetering on the edge of signing up. That would get them to the magic number and make the weekend more interesting.

As of today, we have 13 competitors sign up!!!

Okay........
We're in. The new rig won't be making the trip, but with some begging & borrowing, we can do it it seems.

May be one very ugly showing virgin cooking on some unfamiliar gear, but I have the weekend free and want to support Ohio BBQ comps when I can.

Back