• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Virginia/Mid Atlantic Brethren Bash

It's hard to say for me. Depends on the work schedule here (we are in the middle of expansion so it depends where we are in in testing the controls).

I put myself down for a maybe. Still waititing to hear back from the people that inquired about catering on that day. If they don't follow up, i"ll move my name to the Going part.

Bringing my 2 speed crock pot and trusty Liquid Smoke.
Spam or little hot dogs? (with Kraft q sauce)
:wink:
Later,
Doug

Bump. I won't be able to make it due to the brewery and a catering gig in DC. But it sounds like the perfect venue and I'm sure it will be a blast.

On a side note, if anyone is interested in hanging out the weekend of autumfest in Woodstock (kcbs comp. oct 16-17) let me know. I'm going to be competing and running the restaurant so could use some extra hands. Thinking about cooking a hog for the peoples choice comp, so if you want to sit around and drink beer and take part in a kcbs comp your welcome to join. Shoot me a pm if interested.

I can't make that weekend - I'll be competing in Harrisburg. We should all try to make Autumnfest. We'll be doing brisket again for People's Choice and competing in the KCBS event.

Reservations made for Oct. 2 and 3.
We have spot 339. It has plenty of AC power for the crock pot! :clap2:
See Y'all there.

Later,
Doug

Plans changed on me (not my choice:doh:) so I'm gonna need to jump ship. Maybe next time.

We just had a baby, (5 weeks yesterday), so we won't be there for the overnight portion, but the wife and I plan on running down Saturday and spending some time with you guys!

Looking forward to it!

We just had a baby, (5 weeks yesterday), so we won't be there for the overnight portion, but the wife and I plan on running down Saturday and spending some time with you guys!

Looking forward to it!

Congrats on the new baby!

My gf and I are about 90% sure we will be able to make it up Oct 3 for this. We won't be staying overnight, but we will be there for quite a while since we only live 20-30mins away.

Back