Stuffed Burger (pics)

MGB@theBeach

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Saw the commercial for the Burger King Stuffed Burger the other day. Figured if I made one myself, it had to be a whole lot better. Tonight's dinner turned out pretty good.

Attachments

• burger.jpg
    burger.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 188
  • burger1.jpg
    burger1.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 187
  • burger2.jpg
    burger2.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 187
The Juicy Lucy has been around for a long time. I find it best to make two very big, very thin patties and then put whateever in it you want and be sure to extra crimp the edges. JL's are a favorite around here.

Saw a juicy Lucy featured on Man V. Food (one of my favorite shows). I think it is the episode from Cleveland, possibly season 2. Been wanting to build one myself. Nice Post!

The Juicy Lucy has been around for a long time. I find it best to make two very big, very thin patties and then put whateever in it you want and be sure to extra crimp the edges. JL's are a favorite around here.

Yeah, That is my next burger to try and make.

Great looking burgers:clap2:. I like to make mine with 2 thin patties and put a layer of Gorgonzola cheese in between and seal the edges. Any kind of stuffed burger is good:becky:.

Saw a juicy Lucy featured on Man V. Food (one of my favorite shows). I think it is the episode from Cleveland, possibly season 2. Been wanting to build one myself. Nice Post!

Actually, that particular show was in Minneapolis. I have been to Matt's in Minneapolis quite a few times. Nothing like a Juicy Lucy, fries, and a couple Grain Belt beers to wash everything down.

I have tried to make JL's a few times, but can't get the seasoning down to make it taste authentic. Do have the Grain Belt beer drinking down though. Ahhhh!!!

Sure looks good. Did you core out the Jalepenos or leave the heat inside. I am going to have to make some after seeing your pics. Thanks

Those look so much better than anything BK could ever dream about. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

Sure looks good. Did you core out the Jalepenos or leave the heat inside. I am going to have to make some after seeing your pics. Thanks

Mt. Olive makes some diced jalapenos in a jar. That is what I used.

Attachments

• 00016CF.jpg
    00016CF.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 39
Back