Grilling competition tomorrow. Test cooked today (PRON)

GrillingCyrus

Reaction score
:mod:First thing i need to know is what i can add to the Teriyaki marinade to make the chicken spicy. I can also add it tomorrow before i throw it on the grill. :icon_blush:

The competition is tomorrow and i tested the recipe out for spice honey glazed chicken. The results were... how do i put it... so so. It was not bad but its not going to win me much of anything. The flavor just did not have any kick to it. Here are some pictures.(sorry for the crappy quality.)

This is for tomorrow. I decided to marinade in a Teriyaki sauce i have used before. The last time was very flavorful and it turned out amazing. figured since i don't have time to test something else i know this will be good.

mail

mail

Here is the food i grilled today. It looks amazing too bad the taste was so underwhelming.

mail

mail

mail

mail

I would think that some Sriracha Sauce would work, too, and may be easier to find.

BTW, the pictures aren't showing up. I took a look at the image link and it looks like you are linking to your Gmail account, which won't work. You need to put the pictures on a photo hosting site like Picasa Web Albums, Photobucket, Flickr, etc. There are instructions on how to post pictures from those sites in the techie section.

Back